Friday 23rd

Ah Friday, today was a pretty good day!

I got a package in the mail from Anita :)

She sent me some adorable paper and embellishments from Michales, as well as a super cute hat she hand made (and sells here at ETSY) for Aiden!! *still have to get a photo of him in it, as soon as my camera is fixed*

Then Aiden and I took a trip to my favorite LSS, to pick up some of my old design team layouts as well as a few fun new things:

Some October Afternoon nightlight paper, Basic Grey papers, a cosmo cricket paper pad, and two adorable American crafts mini albums, love them!!

And we rounded out the day with the boys report cards, which were pretty good :)
Made me a happy momma to see the nice comments, and the few things we still need to be working on with them:

Comments

Popular Posts