Project 365

I am sure (if you are a scrapbooker) you have heard about CK's Project 365. As soon as I got my January CK in the mail I told John that the kit was what I wanted him to get me for Christmas, lol! So I am hoping to get one of the kits come Thursday. I have already started taking my photos. I am not really sure when I want to start it, so I thought I would be proactive and get a head start.

Sunday December 28th's photo:

My crafty boys painting one of their Christmas gifts.
Yes I make them paint with no clothes on (just undies), they are boys...need i say more...nope...i don't think so!

Today Monday December 29th's photo:

My sweet babe right after a nice bath. Love this time with him. Just the two of us, such sweet baby moments to soak in and enjoy! He is already growing way to fast :(

Comments

  1. Love your 27th & 28th photos! Adorable!

    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts