7 years

I find it hard to believe that I am old enough to have a 7 year old.
My how the time flies.
It seems like just yesterday that Dylan came into my life....and now he is 7!!

He awoke this morning to a bedroom filled with balloons and then we celebrated (without singing, lol) with birthday donuts for breakfast :D



He shared his day with his friends at school with more donuts, I guess it was the theme of the day today, and special presents for everyone in his class (beanie babies). After school we had a huge balloon fight, and I lost! He topped off the day with McD's for dinner and his favorite TV show Total Drama Island tonight :)

Happy Birthday D!
You are one amazing little boy!!

Comments

  1. Time sure does fly ... doesn't it. Happy Birthday to Dylan ... it looks like he had a great day. Oh and my DH would be so jealous of those Spiderman pajamas ... that's my DH's favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts