November 1st

So here goes. I am going to give the whole national blog posting month a try. Make a major effort to post once a day for the entire month. I know it will be hard with a baby on the way (hopefully any day now) but I want to get stuff written down. I have been so bad at blogging this year and as I look back at some of my past months blogging it makes me wish I would have blogged more about all the little things I so easily forget.

So we had a fabulous Halloween this year. We celebrated with a parade and parties at the boys school, trick or treating downtown and then trick or treating again around town at night. The boys LOVED their costumes this year and I loved that they let me paint their faces for trick or treating at night. Those darn masks are about impossible to see out of, especially in the dark. So here are a few of my favorite photos:




Comments

Popular Posts