So random

That is what my post is going to be today, so totally random...but I felt like posting something. Trying to get myself used to posting more often again. 2 times in one week is a start, right!?

-Did a bit of scrapbooking this weekend, I have not been feeling it lately so it felt good to finally get some older photos onto pages. 8 layouts in one day is a good thing in my book ;) I still have to finish up the title and journaling on a few, but atleast the photos are out of the album. Here are a few I just finished up:





-I am really SO ready for this baby to come, any day now would be nice. I have had it with the whole pregnancy and I am done! Of course I still have just under a month until y official due date, but I am hoping and praying for an early deliver, did I mention I am so done!?!

-We had a sad day yesterday. We had to put to sleep our oldest cat Spike. He was our best friend for almost 12 years, and he will be missed terribly around here. Buddy I am sure will miss the daily beatings and growls ;) Dylan is such an emotional guy I was afraid to tell his when they got home from school, but he took it just about as good as I expected he would. Lots of tears and sadness, but it was the right thing to do. Spike is not suffering any more and hopefully at peace in kitty heaven :)

ok, guess that is it for now :)

Comments

Popular Posts