Kinda obsessed ...

...with all things OWL right now :D

Just picked up one of these at M's on Monday:

and now I can not wait to start decorating for Halloween, which is my favorite holiday by far!!

Oh how I am loving these adorable owls from Petit Collage right now:

If we had a nursery for the baby I would really really really want one of these for it ;) Although that price is just not in our budget right now, yikes! Might just have to try to create my own version though ;)


Oh ya and these cuteeeee stamps by Sassafras Lass. Yep they totally make me happy.

I also just purchased some of this fabulous Vintage Moon paper by Pink Paislee.

Have yet to do anything with it, but just looking at it on my desk makes me smile every day. Thinking I will definitely have to create something to hang on the wall with it though. It is too cute to be stuck in some scrapbook ;)

Oh yes, and I am SO Totally getting one of these to hang up somewhere in our house. Again, wishing I was decorating a babies room right now, so I had a reason to need it ;)

Comments

  1. I SO love Halloween, too! My favorite, by far. Love that owl you found at M's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts