Creating again

I have been on a roll creating again, and it feels so good, I have sure missed it :)

Today I finished up this fun project:




I have been wanting to do a project like this from the moment I first saw Ali's in her Life Artist Book.
When she posted this weekend creative challenge back in May I was again totally inspired to get mine done!

Here are a few close up photos of the 3 sections:








As I type this John is working on getting it hung up in our dinning room. It will be the first thing people see when they come in the front door, and that makes me so very happy :D

Comments

  1. This is fantastic! I have one of these trays and have been dreaming about what to do with it. Thank you for sharing your amazing finished piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts