ugh...

I am not liking this new banner of mine........going to change it tomorrow, or at least add it to my to-do list for tomorrow :)

I am big into to-do lists lately. I love them. Writing it down and then crossing things off makes me feel like I have accomplished something. Even if it is little things like wash the dishes, or put away laundry....it makes it feel important. And since I do these things everyday I like to think (and be re-assured) that they are important in our every day life!

Speaking of everyday life. I am re-inspired to capture everyday life thanks to this FABULOUS BOOK by Ali Edwards.

I picked up a copy on Friday from The Zone...and a day hasn't passed that I haven't read a few pages and been totally inspired to capture the every day in so many ways. If you don't have the book I highly recommend it :)

Comments

Popular Posts