What to say....

I feel like I need to say something, I have been neglecting my blog so much lately. Really I have been neglecting everything lately...ugh. The flu hit and such every morsel of life out of me, and ever since I have been the worlds biggest slacker. All I want to do is, ummm....well....nothing. It stinks, I hate it, I need to be motivated, I need to do something with myself. I just can't seem to do it. I have a list a mile long of things I want and need to do, but I just sit here. Browsing web sites, wasting the day away. Can it be the winter blahs have set in already? Or is it just my body recovering from being sick? Not really sure, but it needs to go away, NEEDS TO GO AWAY!! OK, so now maybe that I yelled at it a little it will go away, right!?!

Comments

  1. Hi ya Jen!
    The flu is such a bugger to get over...and it seems like when you've got children it can make it even worse; due to the fact that you are still dividing yourself to try to make up for not providing 100% of YOU to everyone.
    I have an answer for you. But..I know you might think it is CRAZY or insane!
    Here goes> escape for 1 hour: where you might ask: Go to a tanning spa..the ultra rays help to replinish the bodies spirit, and at the same time will give you some natural vitamin C that comes from ultra rays. This is a proven fact in other countries! I promise :-)
    Love you:
    (p.s...I want to hear back that you at least tried it..please!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts