}

March 27, 2006

breathing (slowly) a sigh of relief

Today I took a breth, a slow hard breath and a sigh of relief. For the past month I have been having chest pains, and trouble breathing. It has really bothered me right after being in a place with a lot of smoke (aka the freakin bowling alley...ick). So Last night after breaking down and freaking John out he convinced me to go to th Dr and get checked out. I was seriously freaked, thinking it was Asthma or lung cancer...so freaked, crazy I know...but true. I really think that has been part of my worries and moods lately, not knowing and having anxiety over finding out. Ok, let me just stop right ther and say I am toally like my Grandma, I hate going to the Dr. and taking medication. "I just don't believe in it", is what she would always say and now that she is gone I find myslelf doing and thinking the same thing. I found out today that I have some sort of bronchitis and sinusitis with inflamed bronchial tubes, which is causing my pain. So I have tons of meds to take, and I am hopefully going to get better :) Although right now I am seriously light headed and feel like a space cadet, but hey whatever gets me better huh!?

Oh, did I mention how much I love my hubby???? He took the day off work to go with me and make sure I was ok. I sure got lucky with that one, he is my rock and I don't know what I would do without him!!!

2 comments :

  1. I hope you feel better soon...with a gene pool like ours you can't help but worry about stuff like this, even when it's usually nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like grandma. Why didn't you say anything before?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover