This room...

NEEDS A MAKEOVER!!!!!


This is our laundry room, can yo ubelieve it!?
The pictures here I took in order, around the room.
So you can kinda see the overall look of it.
It still looks like it did probably when the room was first built!
Aunt Jen, do you know...is this how it always was??
I am itching to go buy some paint and get down and dirty. This room has so much potential, but we just never get around to doing anything about it. It is such a modge-podge of stuff.
1.The GIANT old Microwave, that is yes, in our laundry room not the kitchen...don't get me started on that one! lol
2.Paint for the pool, being stored here on the floor.
3.Broken old furniture, that needs to be sold or fixed. It just doesn't go anywhere in our house, it needs to go in an old victorian house. It is very pretty and antique...but it just looks so degraded and sad.
4.Oh yes, my exercise machine, that is now being used as a way to dry clothes. I really need to get that out and USE IT!!!
5.The shelves, that are just sitting there, dusty and unused...sigh...
6.The wallpaper, need I say more!! Although I have been looking at it a lot lately, it needs to be scanned and used a scrapbook paper. Ok maybe the colors of it could be changed but I do really think it would be groovy retro paper!!
So what do you think, I am going to get this one done this year, sometime!!

Comments

  1. Wow, the memories, that microwave, does it still work? It's a big project to take on, but yes I think you can do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY A PROJECT... BUT YOU GUYS CAN DO IT AND IT WILL TURN OUT AMAZING!!!! JUST DO A LITTLE AT A TIME AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT... IT'S DONE!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Its just laundry.
    Actually, just up date the paint...(lime green) and you'd be good to go.
    As far as us oldies go...it seems like the 70's are on the way back anyway...I've even seen wallpaper on ceilings...lol now I'm just waiting for the carpeted walls to come back :-)
    yeah, old stuff...I hope you don't mean your MOM...lol
    But, you could think of e-bay for even the broken stuff...antique buffs would relish the chance to repair and refurbish...But PLEASE> do dump the microwave...it's probably not safe anyway.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts