November 7th


Playing out in the backyard in the leaves. I remember it was one of my favorite things to do when I was younger. We would rake the leaves into piles and jump in them and then rake them all over the yard again, making houses and horses stalls. It was so much fun, playing in the beautiful fall leaves, breathing in the cool crisp air. Now Dylan, like any other little kid, loves being outside in the leaves. I have gotten him hooked on making trails out of the leaves. He would run back and fourth for hours, if I would let him. When the trails get all messed up, we rake them into a huge pile and jump in them. It is so much fun to watch the boys, almost as much fun as jumping in yourself....which I will admit I have done a bit of myself this year!! :)

Comments

  1. Playing in the leaves...I miss that so much. That is such a good memory, it brings a smile to my face. That was one of my favorite things we used to do...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts