}

April 25, 2005

YAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

You might not know it from my title here, but I am completely and totally the happiest girl in the world right now!! I got an email today from CK...yes the one and only Creating Keepsakes, and they want one of my layouts for their September issue!!! I still can not believe it, my first time being published and by CK no less. I had all but given up hope on ever being published, and now this...I am speechless!! Now I want to go scrapbook my butt off and submit, submit, submit!!!! Yaahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so happy for you!! you deserve it sooo much!

    what is it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! It was only a matter of time! Your work is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You really have done an awesome job with hosting the challenge each week and coming up with your own awesome version for each sketch!

    Keeping up the good work has paid off. I look forward to checking your LO out when the September issue gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS (again ! )Doesn't it feel great ?? lol
    You truly deserve it Jen, your pages are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover