Project Life 2020 | Week 1

With the start of the new year I embark on another journey documenting our daily life. Over the years I have documented our life many ways. Starting first with pocket pages (aka project life) and then moving to documenting digitally. Some years I have done really well and finished the project and some years I am still working on finishing uphttps://jenniferhignite.blogspot.com/p/2016-project-life.html. And some years well, I haven't make it past the first few months.  I have been debating attempting this project again this year, as life is just so crazy busy, but then I flip through the albums I have completed and it makes me want to give it a go again! So here we are. A new year and a new concept. I am inspired by all of the digital memory pages in Instagram and am trying something new! Its exciting and so much fun so far & I can't wait to see this all come together!




Supplies:
template: Planner Template


Comments

Popular Posts