Project Life 2018 | Week 5


Phew, February was a whirlwind of winter sporting events around here! Basketball, swimming & more basketball!! I finally got a chance to finish up week 5 of our project life album and wrap up January. I am totally loving this project and my workflow with this project...although I sure I had more hours in a day! This week I used the fabulous Hip Hip Hooray | Journaling Cards & Hip Hip Hooray | Elements by TDP Guest designer In A Creative Bubble. I am such a fan girl of In a Creative Bubble, I was beyond excited to see her as a guest designer for March at The Digital Press Co.! The colors of this kit are some of my very favorites and they worked perfectly with this weeks sports photos!

Here are a closer look at my pages:


The photo frames are something coming soon to my shop! I am pumped to use them more each week to document the days each photo was taken!


Comments

Popular Posts