Make a page Monday | Week 10


Hello week 10! Today I am sharing one of my most favorite layouts I have created in a long time! This layout was made for one of this months challenges at The Digital Press, the Ransom Note ChallengeThe challenge required me to include at least 50+ words' worth of journaling on the layout, but also a mix of various alphas and word strips into the text. It was so fun to go through digital kits a piece all of the journaling together like this!


Again I used a large photo as my background and scrapped some of my favorite vacation photos right over top! I used a template and then typed up my journaling. Once it was completed I went through all of the journaling strips in my digital collection and pieced them into the journaling :D A daunting challenge, but so worth it in the end :D



Comments

Popular Posts