}

February 8, 2016

Make a Page Monday | Week 6

This week I am sharing a layout I created in honor of our 5th anniversary and is very fitting for the upcoming Valentine holiday!
http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19144&title=happy-together&cat=502

I used a template (Scrap Time Vol.04) for the design of the layout. I was instantly drawn to all the hearts and the large XOXO. I added in a few photos of us two and used (Preppy | Full kit & journaling cards) for all of the papaers and elements! I just love the colors of the kit, its not your traditional valentines/love themed kit but it worked perfectly for this layout!!!

1 comment :

  1. Really you are lucky. Enjoy this day. But i'm late to see your post. Thanks

    background removing service
    immage enhancement service

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover