Make a Page Monday 2016 | Week 2

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a layout I created with some new digital goodies available at The Digital Press. I have been thinking quite a bit lately about my One Little Word for 2016. A few words kept coming up. Choose, Magic, and Story were a few I had been toying around with. Then I saw Little Lamm & Co's Amazing new release Anthology and it all became clear. My One Little Word for 2016 is Story. I always set memory keeping goals and truly they are the only ones I tend to keep throughout the year, sadly. This year my focus is on telling more of the stories. I want to record little details, collect stories of yesterday & today, and maybe even break the tip of the iceberg on our family history album. We are made of stories and it is our duty as scrapbookers to be the story tellers for our family!


I have been pinning inspiration for my word like crazy and you can follow along on my OLW 2016 | Story  pinterest board if you are interested! 

Comments

Popular Posts