Make A Page Monday 2016 | Conversations with my Guys

Hello 2016 and the return of Make a Page Mondays here on the blog! Every Monday I will share what I have been working on digitally, and hopefully inspire you to get documenting those memories!!

This year I am going to focus more on the stories of our every day lives. Recording those little bits and pieces that change daily and be gone forever. I want to savor these moments and get them documented before they disappear. In doing so this year I documented a conversation with each of my boys around their birthdays. I love the results, and wish I would have started these sooner!! I will definitely be adding one of these to each of their scrapbooks every year from here on out :)


 

I used this template by Cathy Zielske to put each page together.

Comments

Popular Posts