Make A Page Monday | Week 5

Hello and welcome to week 5 of my make a page Monday feature here on the blog :)


This weeks layout was created with the March Pixels and Company Subscription kit: Celebrate
 

It is such an awesome collection! I will definitely be making a lot of layouts this month using it, beware ;) My boys birthdays are within 5 weeks of each other, so I tend to get behind on all of the birthday photos/scrapbook pages I want to create. This kit will give me a chance to get caught up on a few of them! 

This weeks Make a page Monday layout is a scraplift of this layout by Kelly Noel:

http://www.studiocalico.com/galleries/95873-happy-baby-sc-storytime

I just love her clean design and the way the photos take center stage! Pretty much everything Kelly creates is stunning :)

The March Freebie Template is also based on this wonderful layout!  You can click on the photo below or download it here!

https://www.mediafire.com/?h7snxiys7yn3yta

Enjoy and Happy Scrapbooking :D

Comments

Popular Posts