Make a Page Monday | week 1

Welcome to a new weekly post here on the blog. Make a page Monday is a place where I will be sharing all about the Digital Scrapbooking page(s) I have been working on and creating!

Today I put together this fun page, showcasing just a few of the selfies I took in late 2014. Selfies, selfies with Shaun, selfies with my boys and Selfies with Starbucks! Those are the 4 things I find myself taking photos of the most, to add to our project life pages and scrapbooks. So why not collect them all together and put them on one fun, heart filled page! For this layout I used the new Pixels and Company February Subscription kit: Loverly. (every time I see this kit name I think of My Fair Lady!) I also used a template from the lots of love wall templates 2 by Meredith Cardall.


Last week I used one of  Merediths templates from her lots of love wall templates 1 to create this page for our 4 year Anniversary! It is a super simple layout showcasing some of the photos of us together over the past 4 years. One of my favorite ways to scrapbook is to create collective pages like this, with years of photos all together on one page. It is always so much fun to see the changes as time goes on, different hairstyles, different vacations and precious memories in our hearts.

This page uses word art from Jen Allyson Winter Wish Elements, Winter Wish Solids by Jen Allyson, and Deena Rutters Winter Wish Papers:
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again next week :)

Comments

Popular Posts