New in the shop!

I am super excited about the most recent NEW RELEASE in the These Little Wonders Shop!
 

A set of printables and journaling cards to document life currently.  Print these out and keep them handy to journal a few notes to add to your project life pages. Give them to your kids to record what they are currently into and add it to your album! However you use them it will make recording life as it currently is, much easier! These cards coordinate perfectly with the Currently: Bundle 1 and Currently: Bundle 2 journaling cards (already available in the shop!)

Here is a page I put together documenting my life right now. It was super simple to do, using one of the Currently: get it recorded journaling cards and the Currently: Bundle 1 journaling cards:


I printed out a bunch of the printables and have them in my planner to fill out through the week, as I document and record our life. I created these to use as a reminder to snap photos of the little things that make up the everyday! I will also be using these quite often with my boys to document what their lives are like at different points through the year. It will be a fun way to see how their interests change and get to know a little bit more about them in a fun way, rather than always just asking ;)

Comments

Popular Posts