Project Life 2013: Week 42!

Happy Friday and Hello Week 42! It is cold here as of yesterday morning and I am totally excited for the fall season now :) It felt fitting to scrap some fall photos from last year!


To put together this week I used the September 2014 Company Stash! The colors of the stash this month are amazing and perfectly fall, I just had to use all the goodies to put together a week for our Project Life album!

Those little squirrels from Creashens Squirrels & Nuts kit are just about the cutest thing ever, I puffy heart LOVE them!!!
As a paper scrapper I always loved those word strip stickers that Making Memories always came out with, I am pretty sure I still have some somewhere....so of course I absolutely love the Karlas Zephyr word stickers!! I used them all together just like they would have come straight out of the MM package, on one pocket and love the result :)
 Hope everyone has a wonderful fall like weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts