Project Life 2013: Week 41!

Hello week 41! 


This week I used Abundance by Mye DeLeon! It is an absolutely stunning collection! Mye is offering a great deal on the entire collection (all of this for only $5.00)  right now to subscribers! You do not want to miss this deal, the kit is one you will use over and over again, I promise!!


Again, I am so in love with the colors of this collection. Happy and fun and yet so perfectly fall! This past week, I have been so sad about the end of summer coming to a close. It went way to fast this year and there were so many things I wanted to accomplish, that we did not get to. As sad as it is to see summer end, back to school time always brings with it fall activities and fall weather. My favorite time of the year! After looking though these photos from this one week last year, it made me happy to think that fall is not far away!!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my pages and make sure to snag Abundance for yourself!


Comments

Popular Posts