Project Life 2013: Week 34

Hello week 34! Another Week in the books :) 


For this weeks spread I used the Sunshine Collection by Mye De Leon:


It is an awesome collection of journaling cards, element, word art, and those tags...i die!


I seriously love the summer bucket list and 10 things I love about summer cards included in this collection! Such a fun way to add a little bit more journaling in list form! The gold cards too are simply amazing, I want to print them out and frame them!

I had SO many photos this week that I wanted to include in my album I decided to include an insert of photos from our trip up north. I will print these out 12x12 as well and they will go right into my album with both of this weeks pages.

we made so many great (and not so great...darn biting flies) memories this week. I am beyond thrilled with the fact that even though I am almost a year behind, once I begin to sort through photos and piece together each week I am reminded at just how wonderful this project is!

Comments

Popular Posts