May Scrappy Shares

Phew May I love ya, but you are always WAY. TOO. BUSY! Another month is coming to a close and I am back to share just a few of the layouts I created for my assigned designer this month. As a part of the Pixels and Co. creative team, we are given a designer to work with to help spread the word of their amazing talents. This month I had the pleasure of working with another one of my all time favorites Robyn Meierotto!! I have been in love with her designs for years and have used them on more of my scrapbook pages than I can count ;) I love her in stitches templates more than anything and her kits are always bright and fun!

Here are a couple I created this month:




and a few of my all time favorites using her designs:






Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D

Comments

Popular Posts