Project Life 2014: Week 6

Hello week 6 & hello to catching up :)

Another super simple week. Photos. words. done. love it!

This week I have very few photos to choose from. The winter weather really got to me this week, so I hardly took any photos. So quite a bit of my weekly spread came from image searches on google ;)

Again this week I used the my daily life polaroid templates, currently cards the bundle and bundle 2, and week in review journaling cards. The paper is from Candid a collab by Mommyish and Just Jaimee.


I am smitten with including the currently cards with each week. Lots of the same and yet difference in each and every week. Making me truly appreciate the little things that make life wonderful!



thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. I hope to finish up week 7 tomorrow and possibly, dare I say it be caught up with my project life for once!? Lets just not talk about my 2013 Project Life :P

Comments

Popular Posts