December Daily Album 2013

Hello December! I am so excited you are here :) Of course along with the birthdays and Christmas festivities I am playing along with December Daily! This year I am creating another digital album. I have it somewhat planned out in my head, and will be using the Holiday Faves 2013: Complete Collection by Nettio Designs for the design of my album.


I plan on changing it up just a little bit to make the album 8x8 (her templates are 6x8) so I can add to our growing 8x8 album collection :) As for the kits I have a few favorites from Pixels and Company that will make up the bulk of the album.

Hello December Full Kit by Deena Rutter:




and I will be working in pieces of the amazing advent kit: Here We Come A Caroling as the download become available (one every day from Dec 2nd- Dec 20th!) Don't miss it!!


and of course a few other goodies from my digi stash ;)

Here is a look at the cover page:


Comments

Popular Posts