2013: What a Year!!

2013! What a year! I always love looking back at the end of the year at all the fun things we did and accomplished throughout the year. I am working on a few year in review layouts right now and will post them in the next few days!

In the mean time I thought I would look back at all that I completed by way of scrapbooking. Thanks to this not so little hobby of mine our library of personal memory keeping grew by leaps and bounds this year!

Digital Layouts completed:
60 12 x 12 page layouts
4  12 x 12 double page spreads
1 hybrid project
5 December daily pages (still not 100% sure if I will complete a book or just add a few more highlights from the holiday season and call it done. Totally burned out after the hustle and bustle this year and not feeling it at all sadly...)



I completed and printed out 8 8x8 shutterfly mini books.

These included a few Christmas gifts, a few birthday and anniversary gifts, my 2011 december daily and the summer love 2013 mini album.

I treasure each and every one of them, and am totally loving the growing collection of them on our bookshelves!

Project Life Pages completed:

I FINALLY completed my 2012 Project Life Album!

 and made great progress on 2013, and completed 29 weeks!

I had a great first year with my little shop and now have 15 items available for sale :)


I was unbelievably lucky to be a part of the 2013 Project Life Creative Team, and a CT member at Pixels and Company. In May I joined the Nettio Designs CT and in July joined the team at Write.Click.Scrapbook!! It has been an awesome year being a part of so many amazing teams! I am forever grateful for all that it pushed me to accomplish and for all that I have learned from them :)

 It has been a year to remember! Lets hope 2014 is just as great :D

Comments

  1. Wow - what an accomplishment. You should be proud with everything that you completed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts