Project Life 2012: Week 50!!

I'm back at it again and can hardly wait to get 2012 done and complete!! Today I used the Winter Theme Pack to complete this week:



I really really love the colors of this kit! They are the colors I have been dreaming about using for my December daily this year! Pulling kits and planning my DD is next on my to do list once PL 2012 is wrapped up :) Yay!


Looking through photos, I noticed I was a total photo slacker this week. It was Dylans big Golden Birthday (he turned 11 on the 11th) and the only photo I took of him that day is this one here...epic fail :( I am forever thankful for this project it truly makes me appreciate every single photo I take & recording all the little bits and pieces of life!

Super simple & on to the next week...see you soon!


Comments

Popular Posts