Project Life 2013: Week 16

So....did you miss me!? After a slow & painful death my hard drive bit the dust. Luckily I was able to back up everything so it wasn't as traumatic as it could have been! Thank my lucky stars for  external hard drives and friends who know how to fix up a sad computer!!

So, here I am. Back and ready to get to work on my Project Life album! This week I used the new Jade edition:

I was lucky enough to play with this edition in paper for the HSN debut, and instantly fell in love! I love it even more in digital. My latest obsession is pulling text from the cards and using them for my title card and as brushes on top of my photos! I learned how to do this simple & super fun trick via this awesome tutorial by Audrey Neal.



Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon with week 17!!

Comments

  1. Thank goodness for tech savvy friends and EHD's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh...love what you've done with the Jade kit. I just got this one too, but need to get my butt in gear and organize my pics from the last several weeks. Your layouts are terrific as always! Sorry to hear about the hard drive. Glad the outcome wasn't worse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts