Project Life 2013: Week 7

Hey :) Remember me!? I took a week away from the computer and all things photoshop to relax and re-group. It felt great to just focus on family life and my boys...but now I am back and happy to share my week 7 layouts.

Week 7 is all about love, the color pink and our lives the week that included Valentine's day! For this week I used the Mayfield Edition: Childhood Mini kit for my color scheme and journaling cards. 



Happily most of the journaling cards were pink straight out of the kit which made putting together this week even more simple!  I recolored a few things to coordinate a little better & love how it all turned out :) *can I just add in how much fun it was for a mom of 3 boys to use the color pink! It. was. awesome!!*

Here is a look at our week:


This week I added a new 4x6 template set to my store. A set of 4 4x6 Instagram Templates that will help simplify the process of including multiple instagram photos in one 4x6 slot! Super simple & easy to use. I hope you like them! I released them on sale (at 50% off) for one week so don't miss out ;)


and a close up of my pages:

Brushes and heart elements are from Karla Dudley's Hello Love | The elements. The flair is oh so fun and brand new thanks to the amazing BossyJoscie! She has SO many great flair pieces in her shop and has just released a few of her collections in digital! YAY!!! I can't wait to see more...


Supplies Used:




Thanks for stopping by :)

Comments

  1. As a Mm of two boys I love that you used the Mayfield kit I Great pages Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jennifer! These are your best pages yet! I'm working on Week 7 right now. I have the photos in place, and I'm working on the cards. I so want to copy your week card! Actually, I so want to copy both of these pages!!! They rock! YOU rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration! I am in the process of starting my own PL, digitally and putting them into binder with all my momentos...(gotta get that stuff out of boxes).
    Your LOs are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts