Project Life 2013: Week 5

Week 5 done + one month is now complete! Awesome!! 

This week I changed up the color scheme a little bit by taking out the orange. Don't get me wrong the orange this year is probably my favorite thing...but I needed a little break from it for this week. The blue, turquoise, gray color scheme felt like it fit better with our winter filled week :P


This week I added some fun little embellishments into the mix. Some weeks I love them and some weeks its all about keeping it simple. This week I think they helped tell the story because I didn't take a lot of photos of certain special events that took place. Opted to just be in the moment and not worry about capturing that perfect shot, and I am perfectly ok with that decision!


Supplies:




Comments

  1. Great pages, Jennifer! Because of your pages, I'm trying a white background for a while. Your pages always look so clean.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts