December Daily 2011 = DONE!

Finally found a few minutes today to finish up my layouts for our December Daily 2011 Album!! I am so thrilled to see this project to the end. It honestly doesn't happen very often for me. I normally start with guns blazing and fizzle out after week one. So this is huge for me, HUGE!!

This year I kept my process as simple as possible. Before I even started I had picked out a set of Karen Funk templates to use, one digital kit by Robyn Meierotto + a few different Karla Dudley word art kits. I organized those & a few others I thought I might use and put them in one December Daily folder on my computer together. Having them all in one place helped me focus on using just those kits, rather than searching through the endless list of Christmas kits I have. Which is what always slows me down when creating digitally, just as it did back in my paper days. 





If you missed any of my previous posts, or want to check out the whole album together you can find it here: December Daily 2011

Supply list:

InLinkz.com

Thanks for stopping by :)

Comments

  1. I love your take on this project! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love each and everyone of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts