Project Life:Week 23

Here we are, another week of Project Life complete!

This week I used a digital kit by Pink Paislee called Shabby Sugarland to pull everything together. I just love their kits because they tend to create a set of journaling cards that coordinate with the paper and elements, and to me, that just makes everything come together that much easier!


The more I work on this project, the more I find I like to keep it simple. Photos + words = done. Yes all of the elements do make it cute, but what it comes down to in the long run is documenting the little things I don't want to forget :)

Thanks for taking a peek at my album!! 

Supply list: 


Comments

  1. With each PL week you post, I admire your title card with your date that you coordinate with the kit for that week. Curious how you created this/how you adjust it each week?
    Love how everything flows so well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts