}

September 3, 2012

A look back at the first day

Tomorrow is the start of another year at school for my oldest 2 boys. This year grades 4 & 5....it seems like yesterday I was signing them up for Pre-K, and now they are both in upper elementary! As we start our journey on another year of school activities I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the layouts I have created over the past few years celebrating the first day of school!

2006 Pre-K for Dylan:
(these are way back from my paper scrapbooking days)


2007 Pre-K & Kindergarten:


2008 Kindergarten & 1st Grade:


 2009 Grades 1st & 2nd:
(and onto digital layouts)

2010 Grades 2 & 3: 




2011 Grades 3 & 4:
 

Amazing how little they looked then and how grown up they look now! 

Here is hoping we have another great year of school...
Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. So fun seeing your style evolve as your kids grow!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover