Project Life Week 19

This week's project life spread was created for & featured in Audrey Neal's August Newsletter. The creative team was tasked with using her Count Your Memories digital kit creatively, of course i wanted to use it for my project life spread! The colors and the numbered photo masks made putting this week together so much fun and i love the results :)


I added in a few more of Audreys kits just because I have a hard time using just one kit, lol. Digital kits are like potato chips to me...you can never have just one ;)


I just had to add in a few pieces of flair too :)  How much fun is this digital fun & games flair!?



 As a paper turned digi girl, I am always inspired by what is happening/on trend with paper and I can not get enough of all the cute flair buttons out there! Seeing so many awesome ones for sale, seriously makes me want to turn hybrid again...but I know better that would never work with my life! Digi is what I love and it works so well for where I am in my life right now :D 

See you soon with weeks 20 & 21...

Comments

Popular Posts