Project Life: Week 16

Another week bites the dust, and another one down...yay!!

So happy to see this year coming together. It is hard to believe that in just a few short days, half of the year will be over with! Some days it feels like time goes so slow (of course when you are bored at work!) but when you look a the big picture, it just flies by....

 Here is our week 16. This week I used In the Moment digital kit by Audrey Neal:



As soon as I saw this kit I fell in LOVE! The color combo, the elements, the cameras & frames...all of it is just amazing! Once I started playing with it for this weeks project life, I fell in love even more :) This is definitely one kit I can see myself using over and over again!!


Another busy week, full of work, school, field trips, plays, good food, photos and beautiful weather:


This weekly spread has to be one of my very favorites! All the little elements from Audreys kit make it whimsical and fun. I feel like it truly represents how I feel in my heart, about this week in time!
another week to come soon...until then Happy Friday!!

Comments

Popular Posts