Project Life: Week 14

Slowing working my way to being caught up with this project. I am starting to love how relaxing it is to go back a few weeks in time and sort through the photos and words I have collected. I will probably never be totally caught up, but that is ok :) Life is for living, and making memories. When I get time to get them recorded it will all be there waiting for me :)

Using one kit per weekly spread has become my go to process. I like changing up the colors each week while keeping the basic layout/format the same. I also love that I can play with a lot more digital kits this way, ones that I might not have ever gotten around to using for a layout and such.

This week I used the June House Party (a new monthly collaboration by the fabulous DHD designers) for my color scheme and kit pieces.



Comments

Popular Posts