Project Life: Week 10!

It's been a while since I posted here on the poor neglected blog. Life is kicking into full swing around here and I just can't seem to find the time to put my pages together as quickly as I would like :( I took some time today to finish up week 10. I was inspired by the colors and the fun elements in Gina Cabrera's Oh Happy Day collection. You can pick up this adorable digital kit for FREE just by signing up for her newsletter, how awesome is that!?

The grey, orange and yellow color scheme helped to narrow down my selection of elements and journaling cards. For me that is what always what takes the most time when I am putting together a week. I always want to use everything I have in my digi stash ;)

Here is a look at week 10:

This week was a rough one for me. I was so so sick, and I hardly left the couch at all. I was so worried I wouldn't even have enough photos to fill a week. Thanks to my trusty iphone and my friend instagram, I had more than enough photos to fill up all these slots :)

I knew I wanted most of the 2nd half of my weeks pages to document the boys exciting day in the basketball playoffs, so I kept most days to a photo + journaling card. The final day is a little bit more, but that was definitely a HUGE highlight in their lives I wanted to give a little bit more attention too!


Comments

Popular Posts