}

April 17, 2012

Birthday Boys

I am finally getting around to scrapping some of the boys birthday photos from last year...and I am loving the results! So many awesome bright colored kits from DHD lately, they have made me want to get these treasured moments documented!

Aiden turning 3:



Drew turning 8:

and Dylan turning double digits, 10:
and one with all three of them at their combined (aka mad chaos) birthday party:
 click on the layouts for full credits

I have so many more birthday photos to scrap! SO MANY!! One day I would love to be organized enough to have a book printed with all of their birthday layouts together...it is on my to do list...
Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. Love your pages, definitley going to pin some of these for inspiration later (doing LOAD in May).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just lovely! I love how you can use so much colour and still find perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover