Project Life: Week 8

Another week for the book :) I have had this spread almost complete for over a week now, and unfortunately I got hit with a flu bug again and spent the majority of the last 5 days on the couch. Feeling almost life like again and working hard to get back on track! This is such a great project, I have no intention of quitting anytime soon!

 
I kept the whole thing pretty simple. With a white, yellow and grey color scheme, which is one of my personal favorites right now! Most of my same staple products as the weeks before, with a few new digital kits by Erica Hernandez, Confetti Sprinkles and Instaframes V2 thrown in for fun!!


For the 2nd page I decided it was time to change it up a bit and used Project Life Template Design F. It honestly took me some getting used to, but now that it is full of photos and journaling cards it makes me happy :)



Comments

Popular Posts