Jingle the elf + a winner

This year I started a new tradition with my boys, and so far it is a big hit! Jingle the elf on the shelf came to visit us December 1st, book in hand:

Of course the boys totally disagreed on what to name the new little elf...and went to bed without deciding on a name. The next morning we found him hanging out with some snow friends that shake and jingle along to the song jingle bells. I told the boys that maybe he was giving us a hint as to what he wanted his name to be, so Jingle it was :)


This evening he was waiting for the boys in their room when they got home from their dads:

Thanks Jingle for kicking our December off on a jolly note :)

oh, and on another jolly note Nicole is the winner of the $10 DHD gift certificate :) Woohoo congrats and thanks to everyone for playing along!!!
 

Comments

  1. Eck! I can't believe I won! :) Thanks Jen!!

    Love your Elf on the Shelf ideas! I can't wait to do that when my kiddies are a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that idea! How cute are those pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts