P365 failure

Gah! The worlds worst blogger award should definitely go to me this year...
January always starts off with good intentions. Then Life takes over and all those things I had planned that I was "going" to do seem to get put on the back burner ;) Anyone else struggle with that too? Oh well. Such is life, right!? Been taking a few more photos around here lately, yay! I am so ready for some nice weather, spring where are you?

Here are a few or my favorite photos from this past week:



Drew and his new jack-o-lantern smile :) - Dylan and I on a field trip together - my biggest and littlest all snugly after bath time - and a traumatic trip through the car wash!

Happy Monday :) I WILL be back tomorrow with some Two Peas in a Bucket layouts to share!!

Comments

  1. maybe a P365 failure but definitely a successful momma!

    [aiden traumatized is hi-larious!]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts