Monday Monday

Mondays are such a day of dread as far as it goes going back to work and back to school (for my boys :P). But Mondays are a great day to look forward to at JessicaSprague.com! Every Monday the fabulous designers there release new products :) This week there were some really great items released.

I made this layout:
with In the Making Designs *NEW* Good Times Template and Cosmo Crickets Snorkel papers and elements. One of my very favorite paper lines now in digital!! Woohoo :)

Another one of my favorites this week is Curated by Kitschy Digitals and Paislee Press. This kit is so amazing and the layouts and albums I have seen already make me want to create lots of pretty things, like this layout, I was able to put together in under 10 minutes tonight:
Happy Happy Scrappy Joy, and on a Monday no less :P

Comments

  1. i FREAKIN love that cloud layout. so dang happy. I totally have been eyeballing that curated kit. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts