four fun facts

1. We are celebrating Christmas tomorrow (finally!! woot) with my oh so small family. Doesn't it feel like Christmas was a million years ago!? Well, it does to me...anywho, it should be fun to get together and see our 4 boys in action together :) Good times!

2.Last year Drew (with a little help from momma) decided to start a collection of gift cards. The boys seemed to accumulate so many in the months of November and December, for Birthdays and Christmas, so we started a little binder to display all the cute designs. Of course Target gift cards are some of their favorite, to spend and to save :)



3. Loving these versatile sketches posts over at the Ella blog. I see a digital layout using this sketch in my future:



4. I am in love with this closet turned reading nook:

I could totally see my boys tucked in there reading their Diary of a wimpy kid books (their favorites right now)!!

5. I had originally planned to do five fun facts, but the truth is...I am too tired to think anymore...so now it is 4 :)

Comments

Popular Posts