Hello December

Phew what a day, I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open to type so this is going to be quick.

Want to make sure I record the little thing that make December so special. That and I am determined to finish a december daily album this year ;)

* Woke up this morning to snow on the ground! The first time of the season!! Love it :)

* When we all got in the car to take the boys to school the "It's the most wonderful time of the year" song was playing on the radio, so we all sang it together!

* My mom and I wrapped 24 books for our version of this fab advent calendar.
*Bleached and cleaned LEGOs for the boys birthday party on Saturday (still so much to get ready and plan...gah!)

*Ran to Macy's for some Christmas dishes, like we need more dishes. Didn't find what we were looking for, but came home with some really cute ones anyway ;) Stopped at Kohl's too to do some Christmas shopping.

*Aiden played in the little bit of snow left on the cars. "No, cold!" he said when it touched his fingers!


*Picked boys up from school.

*Boys opened their LEGO advent calendar. So excited to open that first door and put the snowman together :) This is something they will both love!


*Drew Aiden and I did some much needed grocery shopping.
Total before coupons 90.22
and after $55.36!
Love it :)

* Home, dinner, baths, clean-up, snack, and then the boys opened their book for the night.

Happy (and super busy) first day of December. Hope the rest slow down just a little bit so we can really enjoy the most wonderful time of the year :)

Comments

Popular Posts