Whew!!!

What a week. Can't believe it is Saturday night already, Phew!!!

I had a little bit of an exciting week in the land of digi!!!

On Wednesday I found out I made the Jessica Sprague Creative Team. Totally did happy dance when I found out too :D

On Friday my "These are the days" layout was featured on the Club CK blog!!

and my "8 years" layout was showcased on the Gallery Standouts Blog!!

So totally loving this little hobby of mine, and all the great experiences that have come along with it :D

Comments

  1. Yay! Proud to be a JS CT member with you - hugs, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 PM

    WOW! What a great week! All things totally deserving! So glad we are on the JS team together too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jennifer! just wanted to say welcome to the spraground team, and love having you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! :)

    Welcome to the JS.com CT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats on a fabulous week! I'm so glad we are on the JS team together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts