New Layouts

Been a busy little scrapper bee over the past few days. I am loving it so much! So many great new kits...so little time ;)

Over at JessicaSprague.com Kitchy Digitals released the amazing Clothesline kit on Monday. Who doesn't love polaroid frames + clothespins to hang them up on a clothesline!? I sure do. These would be SOOOO cute hanging up in a laundry room don't you think? Do I see a hybrid project in my future....maybe ;)

Here is a layout I made using them:



Creativity by Crystal has a new template (on sale for only 1.00 today) based on this amazing layout by Susan Weinroth. I could seriously scraplift every single one of her layouts so working with these templates are a real treat :)


I also made this one using Crystal's {Inspired By Susan Weinroth} Template #02:

I love the way these templates are so much like a quick page with the bright colors and elements! I kept this template pretty much as is, and now I think I am going to go thought the massive amounts of summer photos and make a whole album using the rest of Crystals Templates. Easy Peasy :)

Just a quick reminder that today is One Buck Wednesday at JessicaSprague.com too, so you can pick up some really awesome digital kits for one 1.00!! What better time to stock up your digi stash ;)

Off to a little lunch with my Aide-boo and some retail therapy :p later!

Comments

Popular Posts