Looking back

I am not sure what my deal is lately, but I have been feeling very reminiscent about all those days gone by. People always tell you when you are pregnant to enjoy every moment, because once you have kids the time just flies by. Now I am a believer. I have even found myself giving that same advice to new moms lately ;) I find that when I feel like this, I am truly thankful that I started scrapbooking when Dylan was born. The fact that you can always just pull out an old album, or a CD of old photos to remind yourself of those days makes it all the more wonderful!

Erica's Monday challenge on the digi blog was just perfect for this state of mind of mine. So i got to work and created a few layouts to make me feel a little better about all the time gone by.

Looking back at 8+ years of growing by one not so little boy:

credits here


Reflecting on the here and now and three growing little boys:

credits here

and just looking back at some favorite photos:

credits here

Is it just me or do other people get this way too? What have you been looking back on lately?

Comments

Popular Posts